We are calling on you to cast your vote in the sweetest election of
year – the 2019 Allen’s Loll-ection.
Two delicious candidates are going head-to-head at the polls to decide which will secure a place on shelves this year.
Combining the iconic Allen’s frog shape with a classic cola flavour
A magical mix of flavour combinations; Apple & Blackberry, Strawberry & Peach and Pineapple & Pink Grapefruit
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. If the delivery recipient won't be home to receive for order, please make a note in delivery instructions on where the delivery driver can leave your parcel.
NSW / 4 - 5 days
VIC / 4 - 5 days
QLD / 5 - 9 days
SA / 5 - 7 days
WA / 8 - 9 days
TAS / 5 - 7 days
Please allow additional time for deliveries during peak periods, such as Christmas.
Terms & Conditions
ALLEN’S Loll-ection Campaign
1. The Campaign is conducted by Nestlé Australia Ltd. ABN 77 000 011 316 of 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138 (Nestlé).
2. The Campaign starts at 8.00am AEDT on 14 January 2019 and closes at 1.00pm AEDT on 221 January 2019.
3. Voting is open to residents of Australia who are aged 15 years and over.
4. To vote,
voters must during the Promotional Period:
(i) Go to the Website www.allenslollies.com.au/vote
Register their details and vote for which lolly should be launched; and
(iii) The lolly with the most votes will be produced and be exclusively available in Woolworths in it’s own pack
7. One (1) vote per person with a valid email address.
8. The lolly with the most votes shall be announced on the 23th January 2019 on ALLEN’S Facebook page. If more than one lolly is tied with the most votes, Nestlé shall decide which of these will be produced. All decisions are at the complete discretion of Nestlé and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Nestlé may determine votes to be invalid and/or preclude participation by a participant if they disrupt, annoy, abuse, act contrary to law or engage in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
10. The Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants completely release Facebook from any and all liability relating to the Campaign.
11. If for any reason the Campaign is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Nestlé which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Campaign, Nestlé reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign.
Terms & Conditions
Be original! Only use photos if you have the rights to use it – if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t upload it.